Sunflower Montessori is looking for several educators (M/F) to reinforce our team in one of our structures (Moutfort, Findel, Bertrange, Hamm)
We are looking for graduated, flexible and highly motivated staff.
- Qualifications in the field of early childhood / child care / education recognised in the Grand-duchy of Luxembourg
- A first experience is a distinct advantage,
- You have a decent level of English (C1), any other language such as Luxembourgish, or French is a plus,
- A commitment to early education is essential. An appreciation of the Montessori pedagogy being a distinct advantage
- A recent clear police record is mandatory
- Together with classroom colleagues create a stimulating and caring environment for the children
- Plan and perform various educational activities and projects with the children designed in line with Sunflower’s Concept d’Action Général
- Working within the Montessori prepared environment assist the children in their activities
- Continually ensure that the environment is at the highest levels of safety and cleanliness. Feed and change the babies.
- Monitor children’s progress. Report on the planned activities using the Journal de Bord. Act as the first point of contact with the parents.
- Adhere to the various internal policies (e.g. medicine policy).